Sutter Lakeside Hospital
Sutter Lakeside Hospital was founded in 1945 as a 30-bed private facility called Lakeside Community Hospital. The hospital was donated to the community in 1966 and a non-profit corporation was formed. In 1992 the hospital affiliated with Sutter Health and changed its name to Sutter Lakeside Hospital.
Serving residents of Lake County and surrounding communities, Sutter Lakeside Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital accredited by the Joint Commission.
Sutter Lakeside Hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services and enjoys high marks in patient, staff and physician satisfaction.
Sutter Lakeside Hospital was awarded the prestigious Patient Safety and Quality Award by the Leapfrog Group and community surveys report Sutter Lakeside Hospital, as the most preferred hospital in the Lake County region.
With its outstanding physicians and staff, Sutter Lakeside uses state-of-the-art technology and leading research to improve outcomes and set new standards for quality care.
5176 Hill Road East
Lakeport, CA 95453
Phone: (707) 262-5000